Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beef and Noodle

This is a quick supper I made with the leftovers from my French Onion Soup and Mushroom Roast. It turned out so yummy I had to blog it so I do not forget the recipe.

Ingredients:
leftover french onion soup roast (has onions, mushrooms and beef roast)
A can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup (with one can of milk)
Dried or fresh parsley
Egg noodles (I used no-yolks)

What I did:
I first started to bowl the egg noodles.
At the same time, in a large pot I added the cream of mushroom soup with a can of milk and started to stir over medium heat. Once the mushroom soup was completely dissolved in the milk I added the left over roast. This included some leftover portobello mushrooms, Campbell's french onion soup onions and beef (Yum!). I stirred this all together until heated through.

Once the noodles were done, I added some butter to the noodles and then poured them into the mushroom/beef mixture. I then topped with dried parsley. I wanted fresh parsley to add some green to the dish to brighten it up, but all I had was dried. I'm hoping to start an herb garden this Spring, so hopefully I won't have that problem anymore.

I hope you enjoy this double duty dish of beef roast and beef and noodle. This is a real crowd pleaser.

No comments: